Want to get to know me? Well you’re on the right page.
Location: Owings Mills, MD, USA
Occupation: Graphic Designer at a sign company.
College: Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Degree: Bachelor of Science in Digital Arts & Design
High school: Kent Island High School, Stevensville, MD
My graphic/art style: I’m a big fan of minimalism and vector stuff, my style usually reflects that. When it comes to art, I’m more inspired by Banksy, Dolk, C215 and other stencil street artists.
My blog: 85% art, street art, and design inspiration. 15% personal shit no one cares about.
- Born and raised on an island in the Chesapeake Bay.
- I’m a huge auto racing fan; NASCAR, F1, IndyCar, Grand-Am, ALMS, basically, if it has 4 wheels and is fast, I love to watch it run around a race track (In fact, I run an auto racing Tumblr page that you can find over here).
- I’m an introvert. Big time.
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is my absolute favorite show.
- My football comes from Ravenstown.
- Taco Bell is not a restaurant, it is a way of life.
- Girls with tattoos/are nerdy/are arty are instantly 100 times more attractive than at first glance.
- I’m a Mac.
- Tumblin’ for nearly 3 years.
- I’m apolitical. I don’t like a lot that happens on both sides of the government.
- Agnostic. I try my best not to be cynical about religion, some people make it hard not to be though.